Monday, August 28, 2017

Prayer~A Jospeh~AF~11

A Prayer:  A Joseph 


        You came to me in a dream the other day, You are always coming to me in dreams, but I never know what You're saying.  I feel like I should though, like if I were to meditate on them or analyze the crap out of them, I would get it.  So my prayer is that You would give me ear to hear what You are trying to tell me, eyes to see what You are trying to show me.  My prayer is for clarity.....



You showed me my wedding day to the love of my life in dream world, the infatuation of late in reality.  We were laughing so hard, probably about nothing as we always do, dancing like happily ever after had finally come.  He has a very specific smile, and by specific I mean freaking adorable, but in the manliest way possible.  Maybe it's the way his teeth look all white and sparkly next to his dark skin.  Maybe it's the way they're not perfectly straight like You positioned them more perfectly than braces ever could.  Maybe it's the lips that frame them.  They are large enough that if he were to kiss me, I would feel it even after he has pulled away. This is the image of him that was in my dream.  Him smiling and laughing in his fanciest suit, me giggling like a little girl in my gorgeous white dress, representing purity.
Then everything went dark.  The love of my life in dream world, infatuation of late in reality was gone.  It was still my wedding day, but my dress turned black as sin and my husband turned white and then I realize he was old.  I looked at myself and asked someone if I were getting old too.  I tried to get him to dance with me, to talk to me, to hold me, but he wouldn't.  I woke up.

I went back to sleep and You showed me my honeymoon with the love of my life in dream world, infatuation of late in reality.  We were the same, smiling and laughing, probably at nothing.  We met some people at the beach and laughed with them to, kind of like we do in real life.  But then he kisses me with all of the love in his heart and it was just a dream, but I swear I still felt it when I woke up.
I don't know if you're trying to tell me to marry that man or something else that has to do with impurity.  This dream confused me, troubled me a little. My prayer is for clarity.



A couple of months ago you showed me things in dreams that troubled me greatly.  I woke up terrified....

I found a woman and her son buried alive in my backyard.  Luckily there was still breath in their lungs.  The entire world was in chaos.  People were running from other people.  I am walking through the chaos with my young nephew's hand in mine.  We were both at peace there.  People had decided this was happening because You were angry and they were looking to me to figure out what to do.  We throw away all the skulls and other decorations people associate with demons and death, because You did not want demonic things in our houses and gift shops.
I think this is what it would be like to witness your wrath.  Are you telling me you are angry?  I mean, I know that all of the things we humans, created in your image, have become makes you angry.  But are you telling me it's coming soon?  Are you telling me I can do something about it?  What can I do?  My prayer is for clarity.



In college, I had three dreams that I had a little black child with platinum blond hair and grey eyes.  It sounds like she would look creepy, but she was freaking gorgeous.  Obviously this means one day you are going to bless me with a little black child, with platinum blond hair and grey eyes.  Right?  I mean, I am ninety-nine percent sure, but still my prayer is for clarity.


I remember dreams like this in scripture.  Joseph had some, but he understood them.  I would compare myself to Pharaoh, dreaming of seven skinny cows eating seven fat cows.  Your word says his mind was troubled so he knew it meant something, but he didn't know what it meant.  He sought wise council.  He would not rest until he found someone to interpret the dream.  Maybe I need a Joseph in my life to bring me clarity.  God, will You bring me a Joseph?

By: Acacia Faye




No comments:

Post a Comment