Tuesday, January 9, 2018

poem ~ I Can Make Things Emo Easy Peasy Cause That's My Aesthetic ~LadybytheSea ~

I Can Make Things Emo Easy Peasy Cause That's My Aesthetic ~LadybytheSea

I am the kind who goes out to sea
When the skies are gray
And the chances of storms
Are a guaranteed
Just so I can take a look at harsh reality
And panic
I am the kind who doesn't naturally look for silver linings nor for rainbows
I am the kind who looks for the potential evil lurking behind every corner waiting for the inevitable fallout first
I am the kind who struggles to see the lovely in a sunny day, and finds it effortless to find the horrible under the shining sun.
I am of the kind who must ask for help, to see the lovely in reality
For so often I am blind to the praiseworthy
I am the kind who should go
sailing on brighter days
When the chances of rainbows are guaranteed
I need laughter and excellent company
to remember there is still lovely and pure things in the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment